• 페이스북
  • 트위터
  • 인쇄
  • 페이지 즐겨찾기 추가

고객의 소리

홍보영상 게시판글 내용보기
전북탐방기 6편 - Mark Wiens
작성자 jbcia 등록일 16-08-17 14:53 조회 899

On 7the day of Jeonju, we first took a drive over to Imsil, which is a county within the North Joella Province of South Korea. The country is known for being the home of Imsil cheese, one of the most famous and first Korean domestic cheese and dairy producers in South Korea.

But before going to the Imsil cheese factory, we first stopped off at a local village and visited a festival that was taking place at the school. There was traditional Korean music and dancing, and of course, there was food. The kind aunties invited us to try some of the food, which included boiled pork in a number of different ways, and a number of different snacks. The atmosphere, with the food and dance, was excellent.

We then visited the Imsil Cheese Park, which was not really a cheese factory like I had hoped to see, but it was mostly set up as a Korean tourist park with little cheese activities. We first had lunch at the cafeteria, and I had the pork cutlet and Ying and I split a spaghetti. Wasn’t the best meal of the trip. After lunch we then attended the cheese making class, which was more like a cheese playing class.

After heading back to Jeonju, Ying and I had a few snacks, and then we had a bowl of gukbap for dinner. Additionally we walked around the Nambu Night Market, and had some interesting and pretty tasting snacks.

Disclaimer: My trip to Jeonju was sponsored by the Jeonbuk Centre for International Affairs.
첨부파일 mark.PNG