• 페이스북
  • 트위터
  • 인쇄
  • 페이지 즐겨찾기 추가

고객의 소리

홍보영상 게시판글 내용보기
전북탐방기 9편 - Mark Wiens
작성자 jbcia 등록일 16-08-22 09:04 조회 853

On Day 15 of my trip to Jeonju, South Korea, we took a day trip to Muju, about an hour and a half drive from Jeonju. The district and town is famous for its mountains, which are ski resorts in the winter, and for its mountain herbs and vegetables.

1:01 Muju Gondola - 15,000 Won ($12.97) - The first thing we did when we arrived to Muju was go to the gondola and rode up the side of the mountain. It wasn’t ski season when I was there, but there happened to be a little bit of old snow on the ground from winter. The view from the top was spectacular.

2:35 Native Restaurant, Muju, Sanchae Bibimbap - 10,000 Won ($8.64) - For lunch we went to a native local restaurant serving Korean mountain vegetables sourced from the mountains right about Muju. I had sanchae bibimbap, a type of rice mixture salad with all the mountain vegetables and herbs. It was delicious and very refreshing.

6:55 National Taekwondo Museum - After lunch we drove over to the National Taekwondo Museum, and had a tour. It was the headquarters of taekwondo. 8:06 금강식당 Fish Porridge - 6,000 Won ($5.19) - Next we drove to another village in Muju specifically to eat a famous version of fish porridge using a local fish. The dish was pretty good, and I loved the use of herbs within the porridge.

11:22 Bulgogi Ssambap - lettuce rice rolls with bulgogi, Total dinner price - 28,000 Won ($24.21) - For dinner Ying and I were on our own, and we decided to go to a restaurant just down the street from where we were staying. The food turned out to be really good.

Disclaimer: My trip to Jeonju was sponsored by the Jeonbuk Centre for International Affairs.
첨부파일 mark_wies.ah.JPG